Friday, June 16, 2006

First Night Back


Tonight, was my first night back to Celebrate Recovery since the surgery. I made it through the first hour and had to go home. Talk about taking things day by day. I am taking things an hour or even a minute at a time. My recovery has been swift. According to my doctor I am four weeks ahead of schedule in the healing process. I have to wear my brace three more weeks, and I can drive in five more days.

I know that I owe all of this to the prayers of others and to God. The biggest challenge I face is that I tire easily but I know each day I grow stronger.

Oh the indomitableness of the Holy Spirit! How faith grows as God works visibily in our lives. Even more important is that faith grows when God's works aren't so visible.

It was great being at Celebrate Recovery tonight. I can't wait to get back involved into the nuts and bolts of my service to the Lord.


Larry

2 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well, Larry. I think you positive attitude has helped speed your healing.

Mandylea said...

Ditto to Helen's comment.


mandylea
www.lifetimeontheride.blogspot.com

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com