Sunday, May 21, 2006

Signing Off For Now

As this will be my last post for awhile. I wanted to thank everyone who has offered their prayers for my surgery. It will be tomorrow at 8:00am. I am ready to go and get this over with. It has been a long time coming. Since October 10th, 2004 to be exact. I really knew I was going to have surgery in January but due to work commitments and some other things I had going on I couldn't schedule it until tomorrow. To be honest, I am wore out. Sore in body and anxious in spirit. Well, let me change that. Not anxious in spirit because I know that God is going to take care of me. I have so much prayer from so many people Everything is going to go perfectly. I am just tired of waiting. So I look forward to posting again when I get home from the hospital. I wish all of you the best and hope you have a blessed week.

Larry

6 comments:

deborah said...

Just wanted to stop by one more time to offer prayers for your surgery. I will keep you in prayers now and during the surgery tomorrow. God Bless

Helen Losse said...

It is now almost 9:00, and I continue to pray for your recovery following surgery.

Mandylea said...

Larry...you, the medical team, and your family will be in my prayers. You will do great and be back doing backflips before you know it. God bless you and your family.


mandylea

Jack said...

Hi Larry,

Our class and myself have been and will be in prayer for you.

Keep us posted.

-j

Redeemed said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I feel like I know you because you have almost told my story by telling yours; right down to the surgery. I had spinal fusion last October. God will take care and provide what you need. Keep praying and keep trusting the "One who holds tomorrow".

Helen Losse said...

Hope you are doing well, coming home, and signing back on. Prayers continue on your behalf.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com