Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there. I am impressed with myself. Two posts in one day. The picture I posted is of my two favorite moms. My wife and my mother. I spent the day spoiling them as they deserve. We had a big family gathering and I grilled, cooked and cleaned all day. Of course I had lots of help from my brother Craig and my cousin Travis. We even let the moms go first in the food line. That in itself is a special gift! LOL. We did a good job taking care of them. I wanted both to have an extra special day before they ended up taking care of me for the next two months. It was also great having the whole family together. Let me think... We had seven moms at the house today with seven grandkids and nine of us sons and daughters. The women didn't have to lift a finger. I was very glad mom took a break from relaxation and made her secret recipe ranche dip. I am extremely blessed that I have such a wonderfully large family.

It is a special thing being a mom. A blessing.

So to all you moms out there
Happy Mothers day!

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com