Thursday, July 20, 2006

Warm Springs Church

I will be totally honest, I could not think of a single thing to blog about this evening. So I decided to choose one of my favorite pictures and write about it.

This is a fantastic old church my wife and I saw when we visited Warm Springs, Georgia We had been staying at Callaway Gardens, and one of our day trips was to Warm Springs.

Warm Springs of course was the home of Franklin D Roosevelt. He stayed there to bathe in the mineral waters the town was famous for. Roosevelt suffered from polio. People came here from all over the United States to get relief from the crippling disease.


Enjoy the picture.

I am hoping for no more writers block tomorrow.


Blessings!


Larry Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry. Hope you're doing well.

Holly said...

Great picture, Larry! On our trip home from visiting family in Ohio last week, I found several sweet little country churches, just begging to be photographed. I hope you had a great trip, and good luck with your writer's block.

Larry said...

Thanks! Holly I feel it coming back now. Thanks Helen.


Larry

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. That is a gorgeous church.

Carol(writeathome)

Tena said...

I absolutely *LOVE* little, cute, church buildings! Old and little are the best. They are so enjoyable to look at. I don't know why I think they are so wonderful, but I do!

Love the pic!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com