Sunday, July 30, 2006

Home is Where the Heart is


Holy Cow! This is it! Home sweet Home! We are finally moved in. We are finally growing roots! Deep roots I hope. My father was telling me, "I hope we don't have to do this again." I said, hopefully not for twenty years at least.

I am so happy, Lisa is too. This is almost like a dream. God has blessed us immensely. I cannot help but think that he will use this home for some type of outreach. I mean, it's just too sweet. The way we fell into it was just amazing! When first offered my wife and I were just overwhelmed. We turned it down several times but it kept coming back. I really feel we are in the right place. We need to make sure we use it for His purpose.

I need help. I want a plaque on the front and back door that has the verse "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." Any Ideas on where to something like that?

Talk again to you soon


Larry

2 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry, Glad you're moved in. I've seen plaques like that but don't know for sure. Try a Christian bookstore and gift shop, or a trophy shop, where you can choose a plaque, and they engrave it any way you want. If you find one already made though, mounting it won't be so tricky.

Tena said...

What a beautiful house, Larry! God has surely blessed you and your family! I'd like to see photos of the back yard and the inside, too. You are so right in giving God all the credit. Everything we have and everything we are is because of Him, only.
God bless you and your family in your new home.

Here are a few sites I found regarding the plaque you want:
http://www.northwestgifts.com/engraved-plaques/personalized-home-plaques.htm
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=217084&event=CF
http://www.taketimetopray.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2964

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com