Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update and Correction

Sorry folks, I made some errors in my post yesterday about the "Headbutt Heard Round the World." First off french guy's name is Zidane not Zildane. Second, Mazzerati was the guy who was headbutted, not Zidane's last name. Told y'all I don't know beans about soccer. Oh well.

I haven't been able to focus on blogging as much lately because I have been back at work full force. Not just a little but Eight to Five thirty every day. It is actually very exciting to be back. I still have moments where I feel drop dead exhausted but praise God I am making money again. I am in sales, I was concerned about being motivated enough to get back out there. So far I have met my daily goal that I set for myself.

I apologize for not getting around to all of my blogging friends recently. It has been hard to set aside the time. I am figuring it out my "blogging time" and will be back commenting soon. I did add to my blogroll over the weekend and plan to add more this Sunday.

I do want to thank all of you one more time for your prayers and support before my surgery and during my recovery. It meant a lot knowing you were there. I still have a long way to go on my road to recovery and with God's help and your prayers I will arrive safely.

Blessings!

Larry


3 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry, Glad to hear you're back at work. My prayers will continue.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com