Monday, July 24, 2006

Moving Week

Gotta tell you guys, I am moving this week! Hoorayy! Back to the real world. Staying with the folks has been safe harbor since my surgery but it is time to go. We signed our papers on our house today and had a paint party tonight. My posting may be a bit spotty the rest of the week. I will try and post as much as I can, but truth be told I'm so busy I can't see straight. Work and getting the house ready is consuming enormous amounts of time. Bear with me I will post as much as I can.

I just want to mention how wonderful my life is. Not from material things but, from my blessings from Christ. I have so many people helping me. I could never have imagined this four years ago.

Not only that, but all of you who have prayed for my recovery.

Thanks will never be enough.


Larry

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Awesome reminder. And, the coolest thing....think of all those praying for you who haven't even met you. That really continues to encourage me in my own recovery. Take care and don't overdo it!

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com