Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tired Again?

You know, I just can't figure out why I am so tired all the time when I blog. Oh yeah! It's usually late whenever I do it. Here we are at midnight again! I have noticed that I slip the most when I am tired. My prayer life shrinks, my behavior gets courser (language) and my thought slip.

It is so hard for me to go to bed. Since my return, my days are so jammed that I have to wait till it's late to get the "me-time" stuff done. Thats ok though, if my days are busy it means business is good and I am making a living. One of my blogging friends was writing of the opposite today, learning how to relax, her post is here.

I have been doing well each day staying focused on Jesus. Each night I pray that he empty my cup when I go to bed. This way I start empty each morning. And of course, my morning prayer is for Him to fill it. I stay concious of my Father throughout the day. This has been working well for me. My weeks have been fruitful. It's the days I stray when I struggle. I pray I can maintain this pattern. I have to remember, consistency.

I will leave you with a poem from another one of my blog friends. It is called Telescope Eyes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, I'm going to ask Helen if I can print it and frame it. I liked it so much.


Till Tomorrow!


Larry


2 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the complement on "Telescope Eyes." I've done some revision on the poem (hope you still like it) and am not sure if it's finished yet. The quote from Carol won't change, of course. Rmeind me in a few days and I'll e-mail you the current version.

zingtrial said...

Hi! I liked reading through your blog,Thanks for sharing

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com