I'll tell you.
1. It's cold.
2. It burns your skin when it slips down your collar.
3. It causes wrecks (specially when folks have no idea how to drive here)
4. Snow angels? Snowmen? They aren't near as easy to make as it looks.
5. Snowball fights? Too painful.
6. People have heart attacks shoveling snow.
7. When I lived in North Carolina I had to crawl into my car through the hatchback. (the doors were froze shut.)
These are just a few. I could go on but why should I?
I will just live vicariously through others who like the snow. Then I can see nice pictures and romanticize the cold from a distance.