Saturday, August 26, 2006

Very Nice!

I am back! I have had a few glitches with my laptop. If anyone has any ideas on why my antivirus might not be working I would love to hear from you. I have Symantec antivirus corporate edition. It messed up after a system restore. Since it is my work computer I have been paranoid to get on the web with it. HELP!! Please :). So I am now writing to you from my new computer which came with a 19" LCD flat panel monitor. Holy SMOKES! The world is for sure a bigger brighter place. Should be back on schedule posting, I have missed y'all. If anyone could help me with the other glitch I would be eternally greatful.


God Bless!

Larry

6 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry, I've missed you. My suspicion concerning the antivirus software not working is the location: planet earth. Things don't seem to work perfectly here. Trouble pops up from time to time. Might try another planet, but don't go to Pluto, since it just got down-sized to a mini.

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry, I know you've been busy lately. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. Stay well.

shirley buxton said...

Larry, I'm just checking in to see if everything is going well with you. I actually spent some time in prayer for you today.

Sorry about the computer problem. I have one too--can't get my emails, but hope to resolve it today.

Be strong and keep loving Jesus.

Shirley

Mandylea said...

You out there Larry? Not like you to take so long to post. I hope and pray all is well with you and your family.


mandylea
www.lifetimeontheride.com

Helen Losse said...

I agree with Mandy. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Jen said...

Sorry about your computer. Hope everything will be well...and sorry, I no advise whatsoever about computers!! I don't know anything. :)

Jen

www.love2quiz.wordpress.com

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com