Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Out of the Loop

Sorry, I have been out of the loop. I have been isolating a bit. Tied up in job, family and new house. The more I have stared at this computer the less I have wanted to write. I don't have any particular reason. The muse seemed to have totally left me.

Since I have gone back to work full time I have been overwhelmed with business. Life has been fantastic moneywise for the first time ever in my adult life. During the time I was down from my surgury I was in a cocoon or something. The butterfly has burst forth, being productive and liking it. I had struggled so long with pain that my potential was completely lost.

I want to thank those of you who have expressed concern for my well-being. I would like to apologize for disapearing without reason. I am going to slowly get back into this. I may not write every day but, I will be around. I can't wait to get back to all of my friends and start seeing what they are up to.


Larry

3 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Glad to know you'll be around from time to time.

Mandylea said...

It is great to "see" you again. I, too, appreciate you dropping by my blog. Take care.

mandylea

Shirley Buxton said...

Larry, just put your pudgy (?) little hands to the keyboard, and say, at least, HI! That way we won't worry. :(

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com