Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Bipolar Roller Coaster


After a carefull review of my blog posts I have discovered a few things.
1. Some of it is pretty good writing.
2. Could I possibly be anymore bipolar?
3. How about co-dependent?
Now I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but why didn't you guys diagnose this for me?
How many times did I post with, "sorry I havn't posted for a while things have been stressfull". "I have been busy".
Oh my gosh and then the old, I am finally in God's will, my heart is on fire for my mission again. IE: Top of the roller coaster. Followed by I think I am dying. The bottom.
Man, I hit bottom quick too.
I'm making a promise that will probably be broken. No more I'm king of the hill ma!
No more Titanic sayings "I'm king of the world!"
Let's get to the good stuff shall we? I love school! It is a true blessing from God. I have never felt so at peace in my entire life. No anxiety, no depression, no fear.
Whatever happens happens.
I am so blessed to have this opportunity. No way am I taking this for granted.
I have waited for a while to say that. I didn't want this to be a repeat of past posts.
Up, do you hear the clanking of the cars going up the chain?
Feel the pause before the bottom drops out?
The rushing of the wind as you hit the drop?
That is how my brain has worked for as long as I can remember.
Cool revelation, one of my assignments in english comp is to set up a blog here on blogger. I am already ahead of the curve eh?
Let me know if I start to get whiny again... The only thing I may whine about is homework.
Even then it is such a blessing I may not.
Larry

1 comment:

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry, Thanks for the comment on my blog.

I was out of school 25 years between my BSE and my master's. I did my master's one class at a time, and the reading load was unbelievable. But going to school is different when you are an adult. You are not there to make your parents proud. You are there to learn, so you approach things differently.

I went back to school to study race (black studies) because God had called me to do so. Study as obedience to God's call is very different from the study you did as a kid. It may involve subjects that appear to be secular, but you know they fit somehow into God's unseen plan.

You'll do well. Larry.

Love, Helen

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com