Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yesterday, Where I Was





To You O' Lord I lift my soul


Save me from myself.

Change me from the inside out


Show me the path from darkness

So I might shine in Your Holy Light


Burn away my impurities

Help me open all my rooms to You


Christ Jesus Save me from my open Wounds


Heal my aching heart

With Your Never ending Love


Let me feel the joy of Heaven above


Give me peace from my Troubled Soul


Make me Whole


I cry out to You,

sometimes with no answer


I allow sin to drive me away


Protect me with Your armour

Keep me safe today


I am sifted like wheat

I bring it on myself


I have no direction

Will You show me the way


I realize I am dense

It takes me awhile to get it


Shorten the time O' Lord

Let me surrender to Your will


I am stubborn and my heart

is hardened


Soften it O' God I pray


You gave me Christ

Because of Your Love


He died for me

to escape Your Wrath


Bring me peace dear Father


Your beauty is unrivaled

This world so intricate and fine


I have to pray

I have no desire to stay


Come Lord Jesus Come

Rescue me from this pain


Take me where there is no sin,

No corruption


Lift me up on wings like eagles

I want to run and not faint




Larry


4 comments:

DeadMule said...

Larry, That is lovely. Helen

Mandylea said...

Hope all is good with you Larry-Boy.


Mandylea

DeadMule said...

Happy 4th of July, Larry. Hope you're doing well. Helen

donna-in-ny said...

A glorious post...havent been commenting or visiting much lately, so wanted to stop by and say hello....and I also have a small request up on my blog...

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com