Monday, September 18, 2006

Blessed to be Stressed, I Guess?

Can shoulders, muscles or temples get any tighter? Can you think yourself this way? Give yourself an ulcer? The elephant on the chest?

You Can.

I'm working on it unless, I give it to Jesus right now. I mean the minute I finish this post. I won't go into a lot of detail now. Suffice it to say I have let events and people overwhelm me like a tsunami. I know the steps, I know the drill, it is helping a bit but there is only one who can really save me, can rescue me from this fear driven tension arena I have driven myself.

Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord.

Lamentations 3:40


Larry

8 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry, Hope your doing better. We miss you in the blogging world.

shirley buxton said...

Larry, I think of you and pray for you. Please be well.

Mandylea said...

just wondering where you were. hope all is well

mandylea

Jack Mercer said...

Phil 4:6-8, Larry!

-Jack

Jack Mercer said...

Larry, If you are able drop me an email at newssnipet@gmail.com. Would like to chat if you have time!

j

shirley buxton said...

I'm still praying and believing in you, Larry. Please let us hear from you.

Love in Jesus.

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

Mandylea said...

Larry, I am praying that you are alright. Please let us know that you are ok.

mandylea

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry. As you can see, you are not forgotten. Heaven is being bombarded on your behalf.

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com