Friday, September 15, 2006

Welcome Home


I would like to welcome home Christy, Herschel and their family from mission in Jos' Nigeria. You can read more about what they have been doing here. They just returned. I find it incredibly ironic that Christy and I went to high school together. Her Aunt is my wife, Lisa.
How about that?

Christy and her mom came to visit today with her daughter. She is also a worship leader who plays guitar. It was beautiful, songs of praise were coming through my kitchen throughout the after-noon.

At times I think I am really doing God's work. Then the Rothchilds come along and show what sacrifice truly is. The have been doing the real deal.

They are a light for to me to do more. I know God give us no more than we can handle through him but maybe it's time for me to expand my horizons.


Larry

1 comment:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry. Sometimes we do more. Sometimes we do less. But if we are in God's will, we are always doing the right thing. "There is a time for every purpose under heaven."

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com