Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Little Worse for the Wear


Hi there,

I want to ask your forgiveness for not posting or letting anyone know how I have been lately. Many of you have been deeply concerned. I thank all of you for the words of encouragement and support.

These last few months have been terribly difficult, mentally, physically and spritually. I can't even begin to tell you where it began or really where it may end. I am weary but, I am ok. I am not going to write much tonight. I thought I would do a bit each day until I am back to normal. (Whatever that is.) Not that I don't totally have my crap in perspective with the rest of the world. I know that compared to others my situation is nothing, but to me it is what it is.

I am commiting to writing again and I would ask that each of you keep me accountable. Even if I get on here and bang out one sentence I am accountable.

My love for Christ is as strong as ever and for those who wrote me specific verses I thank you so much. Each one was recieved at the right time and place, Praise God!

I'll leave you with one I came across in one of my studies and I will with His Grace talk to you again tomorrow.

Matthew 8:26 And Jesus answered, "Why are you so afraid? You have so little faith!"


Larry

4 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Hi Larry. I've thought about you so many times. Glad you're back online. God will give you strengh to endure whatever you must. Love In Christ, Helen

Anonymous said...

I only just found your blog, but am lifting you up! God be your strength at this time!
God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Charles Cameron said...

Good to read of you being encouraged as you go through a difficult time. You expressed appreciation of my Bible Reading Notes. That encouraged me to keep on putting them online. The full set - Genesis to Revelation - is now online. I now have an additional blog - http://chascameron.spaces.live.com - which contains these notes in a different format from the 'Christ in all the Scriptures' blog.
May God help you to turn to His Word and find the His strength. God bless you.

Mandylea said...

Wow, I am behind on your blog. I am so glad that you are back. I will be happy to hold you accountable.


mandylea

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com