Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to Campus!


I cannot believe it is that time again. Back to the campus I go for year two of school.




Next week I'll be back to learning. Last year by the Grace of God and some awesome professors I made it through Algebra, and English; luckily I didn't have to diagram any sentences. (whew!)
This year I have new challenges.
Elementary Greek (reading the bible in the raw)
Romans
Intro to Philosophy
Current Issues in Youth Ministry
Physical Science
Pretty cool huh?
I am excited about each class. Monday I have to drive over and pick up my books.
Keep me in your prayers





Please also pray for some of my coworkers: All are lost and need hope.
Lisa, Joe, Gina, Matt, and Nathanial.
May the Grace of God be with you all.
Larry

1 comment:

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry, Do they ever let you come up for air? LOL

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com