Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to Tyler

This will be a quick post. I want everyone to know that I am alive and well and living now in Tyler, Texas.

It has been a difficult time packing, loading, unloading, unpacking. We are whooped.

The good news is that I have been accepted into Letorneau University in Longview, Texas.
I will be Majoring in Biblical Studies, the minor? I don't know yet.

Right now I am praying for all of the financial aid to come through so I can start in the fall. If not,spring will be fine. Whatever God's will is I will follow. When I have a bit more time I will get back to you with the gory details and links.

Prayers appreciated!

Blessings!

Larry

4 comments:

Mandylea said...

Congrats. I know how stressfull moving can be so be careful and bes ure to take care of yourself. Don't make the same mistakes I have made. But on a happy note...I am very happy for you.

Linda (Lou) said...

Hey Larry! I'm excited for you. A very new life adventure for you, I'm sure. I look forward to hearing great things about school, and what you're learning, and what God is doing in your life and the life of your family! :-)

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry. Hope you're getting settled in. Wishing you all the best. Love, Helen

Mandylea said...

Where-O, Where-O, Where is Larry Boy?


mandylea

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com