Friday, April 24, 2009

Out With the Old


Wow, its been a while hasn't it?

I must say this semester has been brutal. My time has been limited and the stress of writing papers, and memorizing Greek paradigms has sapped my strength like a child and a pixie straw.

It is good to be back.
I have learned great things this semester, heck this whole year.

A sampling,
1. How to write a pure research exegesis paper.
2. I articulated my Framework of Youth Ministry (Helping hurting youth)
3. And learned How Greek grammer shows us the proper translation of the Bible
4. How intricately cool the human body is on the microscopic label and that there is no way that we crawled out of the primordial ooze.

Awesome eh?
However I find my thoughts are still scattered like shotgun pellets chasing skeet, and enormous discipline is required to get me through.
Over the next few weeks I am going to revamp and retune this blog.
The appearance will change as I bring it up to date, and I will be writing more.
I hope to return to a daily posting.

To all of you out there who have hung on and kept checking every day thank you!


Larry




3 comments:

Lou said...

Looking forward to the changes and to seeing you here more often. I was so excited to see a new post up when I checked my feedreader! :-)

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere.

Larry said...

Glad to be back and glad to hear from you guys

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com