Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gratitude


Normally, New Year's Eve is the time for annual reflection but when the mood strikes the mood strikes. To say this year has been a struggle would be an understatement.

My mother-in-law, Aletha, has been on hospice care for the last year and her condition has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for my wife, her sisters, and all of us. 

Alexis, our fourteen year old has struggled emotionally as she evolves into a young woman. With all the ups and downs of teen-age hood. 

Finally, the disaster of my accident and five month recovery period.  

With God's blessings I have recovered almost totally and managed to graduate from LeTourneau. My wife, Lisa is as beautiful and warm spirited as ever. Lex is doing well, and Aletha seems to be ok for now. 

I am so grateful for all my family and friends without whom we could not have survived. We are so blessed. 

God is So Good!

Merry Christmas

Larry

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com