Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Magic Shoes


Its amazing to me how we take shoes for granted. They can literally make or break a person's workday. Mine recently died, they split at the heel and toe. Cheapskate that I am I decide to wait a few days to get a new pair. Not a good Idea.
Especially since I am on my feet eight to ten hours a day either waiting tables or tending bar.
I literally started having lower back spasms. The little man with the cheese grater on my spine was back. My feet hurt like maniacs in a padded room, and my shoulders and neck muscles started cramping. Of course observant fellow that I am didn't put two and two together until last night.
I went and bought me some new Wal-mart Magic shoes!
We'll see how today goes.
Larry

No comments:

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com