Saturday, December 15, 2007

Whats That Sound?

Hear that?

Thats the sound of thousands of college students getting some sleep. Some are snoring, some are drooling on the pillow, and some are sleepwalking. I know, I am doing all three.

I loved school until the last six weeks of the semester. I felt like the walls were closing in.

Like the trash masher in Star Wars I was up to my elbows in muck.

I wish all my fellow students out there a Merry Christmas, a happy New Year, and lots of good rest. Stretch out on the couch put a pillow over your head and snooze.

Thats what I'm going to be doing.

As long as my wife lets me.


Larry

3 comments:

DeadMule said...

School's work, ain't it, Larry?
Love, Helen

Anonymous said...

ZZzzzzzz.........zzzz.


Shirley B.

mandylea said...

Right there with you Larry-boy.


Mandylea

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com