Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Day







Is the sun shining? Do I see light at the end of the tunnel? Am I jumping the gun?

I am always hesitant to get too excited about tomorrow. Have to make sure I'm not on a slide.
It isn't very fun to tell folks how great I am feeling then, next day can't get off the floor. Ah the bipolar hula!

Anyways, work is going good again for right now. I am getting my excercise like a good boy, and am getting better about my eating habits. Seems almost like old times before the wreck.

It's amazing what you can do with focus!
Right now.


Larry

5 comments:

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry. You've been tagged toa meme. http://helenl.wordpress.com/2007/05/30/a-to-z-meme/
I have no idea why you thought I was mad at you. I have no reason to be. I have been a bit busy lately. But there is nothing between us. I love you, brother. Love, Helen

Larry said...

Did I mention that I struggle with codependency too?

Larry

DeadMule said...

Larry, I know too many people who are bi-polar or depressed to let a comment upset me. I'm so "normal" it's scary (which means I'm totally nuts.) Seriously, I do try to cut everyone a bit of slack. Life gets complicated for so amny of us. Thank heaven we know Jesus. Love, Helen

Mandylea said...

Larry-boy...I know how frustrating bipolar is but I love your term "bipolar hula" and I am glad to see you doing it. I mean that I am glad to see that you are flowing with the ups and downs of bipolar disorder and not fighting it. That is the very first step in recovery and healing. Keep dancing.

mandylea

DeadMule said...

Hi Larry, You doing okay? Love, Helen

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com