Monday, March 5, 2007

BirthLight

I apologize whole-heartedly for not posting for a day or so. Things have been a bit hectic around here the last day or so. So I thought I would take the time to introduce my newest family member.


Mikala Dawn Juliano

She was born Saturday March the 2nd around 10:30 am.

Of course I am a guy so she weighed 7lbs and some change.


I am not an advocate for being in the "room" at all. I watched the kids in the waiting room.


I did get to hold her about 45 minutes after she showed up.



I am pleased to announce my fear of holding newborns is gone! I am thinking of starting a new small group for that.


She will be my 7th girl to take care of in our home.



Donations are appreciated! LOL!

10 comments:

Helen Losse said...

Larry, she is lovely.

Jen said...

AWWW! Congrats the whole family! And, for overcoming your fear of holding new borns.

Larry said...

Thanks! She is gorgeous eh? She is back in the hospital today. Jaundice.

Linda (Lou) said...

She IS a cutie! I'm glad you got over your fear of holding newborns. I have a similar fear that still nags me! Despite being an older sister to three, an auntie to eight, and a nurse, I can't hold a newborn unless I am sitting down! I'm afraid that I'll fumble the baby like a football! :-) (I'll join your support group for sure!) Congratulations to all!

Carol said...

She is a beautiful baby. I used to be afraid of holding newborns too, until I had my own kids.

Helen Losse said...

Larry, I forgot about this peom until just a while ago. You might appreciate this. http://helenl.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/the-phone-call/

byhisgracealone said...

she is beautiful...Blessings to all!!

donna

Larry said...

Thanks to all! She has been stuggling a bit this week, with jaundice. My wife keeps talking about her billyribbon levels. Lou this could be one of your er terminology screw ups.. I forget what you call them.

She came home yesterday, and is back at the dr this morning. I'll post some more pics soon.

Christian Marketer said...

What a beautiful child! Children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward!

Mandylea said...

forgive my stupidity, but did you and your wife have a new baby? at any rate, she is beautiful. i know i have not visited in a long while, i am so sorry. i will get with you later regarding CR

mandylea
www.lifetimeontheride.blogspot.com

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com