Monday, February 19, 2007

The World's Hatred

"When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. Do you remember what I told you? ' A servant is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to Me, they would listen to you! The people of the world will hate you because you belong to Me, for they don't know God who sent me. They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. Anyone who hates me hates my Father, too. if I hadn't done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be counted guilty. But as it is, they saw all that I did and yet hated both of us - Me and My Father. This has fulfilled the scripture: 'They hated Me without cause.'


John 15, 16-25

As the world moves forward, is it any wonder the hatred for Christ and therefore christians becomes more virulant? I was completely blown away when I read what the bloggers of John Edward's campaign were posting. I had seriously considered linking to the blog but I was so disgusted by the posts, I decided not to make it too easy for them to get more traffic.



Hey, we are still seemingly a free country so post all you want. Be as vile and insulting to others and their beliefs as you need to be. What really bothers me is that the Edward's campaign would even hire these people to begin with. It is their right too I suppose. Unbelievable.


As for the Bloggers? Do they stand alone? Of course not, we have a political party dedicated to the removal of God everywhere. All you have to do is turn on your TV and be bombarded by sex, alchohol, perversion, crime, disaster, and devastation. The attacks grow fiercer each day. Sin is cunning, baffling, and worst of all patient.


We are told to pray for our enemies. Not scorn and insult them. I truly pray for these women to come to know the true love of Christ. I pray the scales will fall from their eyes.

Beloved, do you not see?

All that is written is becoming fullfilled. We are at war, not with people or principalities but with the evil one. It is now more than ever important to be in prayer for your fellow man.







Put on the whole armor of God.





The Harvest is here.







Larry




5 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I saw your comments on Teflon Don and stopped by to say hello. Your bio grabbed my intrest since I will have 20 years in recovery in May and my son just completed his 1st year, life is good.

Larry said...

Awesome! Thank you for stopping by.
I wish you and your son all the best.

The first year is always a bit strange eh? But the blessings are immense.

Larry

Jen said...

Hi Larry,

I haven't been by your blog for a while, and I decided to stop by. Hope you're doing good!

God Bless,

Jen

Larry said...

Doing well Jen, Thanks

xiaonanok said...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,cheap wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ...
Here wow gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99 ,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy euro gold wow Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ... ffxi gil buy euro gold wow wow gold--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold--cheap, easy, wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...
We can have your wow gold,buy wow gold,wow gold game,world of warcraft gold, wow Gold Cheap wow, Cheap wow gold,world of warcraft gold deal,Cheap WOW Gold ...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ...
Here wow gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy gold wow lightninghoof instock Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ...
ffxi gil wow gold--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold--cheap, easy, wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...
Wow gold- Gold for buy gold wow lightninghoof instock EU-Server: ...wow Gold EU: starting from 84,99?; 3000 WoW Gold EU: starting from 119,99?. wow Gold- Leveling Services: ...
We can have your wow Gold,buy wow Gold,wow Gold game,wow gold, Cheap wow Gold, Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,world of warcraft gold deal,buy cheap wow gold,Cheap WOW Gold ...

Here wow Gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow Gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),Cheap wow gold,cheapest World of Warcraft Gold store ...

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com